- August 25 – September 23, Robby Moore, “Short Silent Stories”
– Join us Sept. 7 for Yoga in the Gallery with Laura Hitchman of OV Power Yoga, 4:30 p.m., free
- September 29 – October 20, Richard Shrewsbury, “Wanting Something from the Figure”
- October 23 – WV Art Education Conference Exhibition (this is a one-day exhibition only)
- October 25 – November 11, “Polish School of Posters”, exhibition in partnership with the Jan Kochanowski University of Kielce in Poland
- November 17 – December 2, senior exhibition fall 2021
Closed for winter holidays from December 3 to January 16, 2022
- January 19 – February 16, “Nature”, faculty exhibition 2022
- February 23 – March 9, Doug Eberhardt, “Prints, Zines and Drawings of the Void”
- March 16 – April 13, “What’s Next in West Virginia, an Exhibition of Tamarack Fellows”
- April 20 – May 4, Spring 2022 Senior Exhibition
Closed for summer holidays from May 5 to August 30
Located in the Beaux-Arts building, the Nutting Gallery is open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Fridays, weekends and other times are by appointment only. Please note: no backpacks are allowed in the gallery. The Nutting Gallery is dedicated to educating, enriching and engaging students and the public through exhibitions of the highest quality art. Fulfilling this mission through a variety of exhibitions during the academic year, the exhibition calendar includes guest artist exhibitions, two senior exhibitions, and the annual art faculty exhibition. The Nutting Gallery is also dedicated to supporting the educational and cultural mission of West Liberty University. These offerings are supported by the Department of Media and Visual Arts.
Due to the current increase in COVID cases, masks must be worn in all West Liberty University buildings. Plated and prepackaged food will be available during exhibit openings and will follow health department guidelines. If you have any questions about the gallery or are interested in exhibiting at West Liberty University, please contact Professor Brian Fencl at [email protected].
See artist interviews and videos about past exhibitions on TopperStation: https://topperstation.com/wlu-college-arts-and-communication.